Donating to Kingsway
If you are interested in contributing financially to the ministries of the church there are several ways you can do this:
1) Offering Envelopes: The first way is by giving in our regular Sunday offerings. If you would like a box of tithing envelopes you can contact our head teller Lee Bennett, or our church Office Administrator, Margaret by email or by phone at 902-678-3455.
2) Donate Online:
3) Interac E-Transfer: You may transfer money to us via your online banking account as follows:
Submit payment directly into our church bank account via an Interac bank transfer. Please send your Interac bank transfer to [email protected]. Your donation will be confirmed via email once your payment has been received.
Here is the Interac Process:
1. Log in to your Online Banking and Select the Interac eTransfer option.
2. Add new recipient: select this option.
3. Name: Kingsway Assembly.
4. Email Address: [email protected]
5. Message to Recipient: Donation to Kingsway (also add if it is designated as tithes, building, youth, missions or other and if you have an offering envelope number include that as well).
6. Create Security Question: “What is this donation for?”
7. Security Answer: offering
After you submit this transfer of funds, you will be charged a fee by your bank (usually around $1.50) and our treasurer will receive an email from Interac. We will accept the donation on our end and you will receive a confirmation email that we have received the money.
Thanks for supporting Kingsway!