To glorify God by being the people of God bringing people to God.
- We Value God: His Word, and His Creation, His redemptive purpose in Christ for the world, and His presence through the Holy Spirit.
- We value people without Christ to whom we owe the compassion of Christ and an opportunity to receive the gospel and enter into Christian Fellowship.
- We value individual believers and their personal commitment to Christ, the baptism in the Holy Spirit, discipleship, Christian family life, and fulfillment of the will of God.
- We value local churches worldwide which are marked by sound doctrine, every-member ministry, loving relationships, empowered evangelism, anointed proclamation and practical expression of Christian faith.
- We value a cooperative fellowship that enhances the church’s ability to fulfill its mandate, through servant leadership, a shared vision, flexible structures, and strategic mobilization of its resources.
For further information on our beliefs, click on the link below to see ARTICLE 5 STATEMENT OF FUNDAMENTAL AND ESSENTIAL TRUTHS on the PAOC website.
“When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.” (Acts 2: 1 – 4)